"I asked for a car; I got a computer."

Looking for a commentary that uses big words and ponders the deeper meanings of various topics? Well...you've come to the wrong place. This blog is all about extolling the greatness of Christ, the joy of marriage, the rollercoaster ride called parenthood, the supremacy of the 1980's...and doing all of it at a fifth grade reading level!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Politics At Its Cruelest

Why would anyone WANT to be President of the United States of America?


Your opponents go through your past, dredge up everything you ever said that was controversial, stupid, incorrect, or misunderstood.


Your opponents go through your past to find any and all improprieties, errors in judgments, and random acts of idiocy.


Your opponents do the same things to every member of your family.


And even if your found to be clean as a whistle...some dork winds up snapping a picture of you or a family member looking like this!


Now granted, this brought me a considerable amount of joy. Heck, I had to get up from my desk because I was laughing so loud. But c'mon - give poor Chelsea a break -- at least get a picture of her mom making a face like this!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Troy M. Stirman said...

And bless her heart, she looks just like her ugly-a&& mother!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Still laughing about your blogger profile description. "No longer able to afford the ACU difference".

Good one, Chris. And all TOO TRUE! We miss you terribly.

Have a blessed 2008.

-TMS

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,
Great post! I am sitting here in McAllen, TX in the "business center" of a La Quinta laughing out loud at your last couple. Daniel is here with me and we were talking about how fun much we wished you were still around. Say hi to Robin and the kids for me!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Darren Duvall said...

Got a good Hillary one on my blog now, Chris.

Glad you're posting again. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home