"I asked for a car; I got a computer."

Looking for a commentary that uses big words and ponders the deeper meanings of various topics? Well...you've come to the wrong place. This blog is all about extolling the greatness of Christ, the joy of marriage, the rollercoaster ride called parenthood, the supremacy of the 1980's...and doing all of it at a fifth grade reading level!

Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm Alive



Hi...

Yes, I know...I haven't written anything in months and months. So I apologize to both of you for my lack of blogging. Please forgive me...it's just that my life has been really boring for the past few months.

I promise to write more next week...as it oughtta be a really slow week at work.


In the meantime, since it's the Christmas season, please enjoy what I believe to be the best Christmas picture in the history of photography. This truly tragic photo was taken in December 2002 after Elijah had just turned two. It STILL makes me giggle out loud to this very day.

And don't worry....after months of therapy Elijah was back to normal.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Mark Lavender said...

I've got a great picture of Austin from this year that I will post on my blog this weekend. It definitely rivals that one of Elijah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home