"I asked for a car; I got a computer."

Looking for a commentary that uses big words and ponders the deeper meanings of various topics? Well...you've come to the wrong place. This blog is all about extolling the greatness of Christ, the joy of marriage, the rollercoaster ride called parenthood, the supremacy of the 1980's...and doing all of it at a fifth grade reading level!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

FORE!!!

Oops...I spelled that wrong. I meant to say "four." Noah turns four today. What a joy and a blessing he has been. While it's true that he is probably going to be the one that pushes the envelope, he's also the most loving and compassionate to his mommy....which, of course, simply makes her melt.

I've always been fascinated to see what celebrities share the same birthday as I do...and how that relates to patterns of greatness. For instance, I share a birthday with baseball greats Nolan Ryan, Ernie Banks, and Jackie Robinson. And, of course, my high school baseball exploits are legendary!!!


So I was curious to see who Noah shared a birthday with You can imagine my excitement at finding that he was born on a day of greatness. His birthday keeps company with the likes of Benjamin Franklin, James Earl Jones, Anton Chekov, Jim Carrey, Muhammad Ali, and Dwayne Wade. So I figure he is destined for greatness as an orator, author, entertainer or athlete.

Of course I continued to read down the list...and he also shares a birthday with Al Capone, Andy Kaufman, and Kid Rock.....YIKES!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger mom23 said...

Happy Birthday Noah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home