"I asked for a car; I got a computer."

Looking for a commentary that uses big words and ponders the deeper meanings of various topics? Well...you've come to the wrong place. This blog is all about extolling the greatness of Christ, the joy of marriage, the rollercoaster ride called parenthood, the supremacy of the 1980's...and doing all of it at a fifth grade reading level!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tagged?

Okay...I'm naive when it comes to Blog games...but evidently the game of "Blog Tag" is sacred and cannot be ignored. So I will play (not that anyone is going to read this!):
1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life? Gee, narrowing it down to three is tough. I would have to say: (a)Leaving a job at an up-and-coming software company back in 1994 for "greener pastures." (b)Throwing a water balloon at a car driven by the Fort Worth Golden Gloves Middleweight champion...and promptly getting my butt kicked. (c)Once calling Robin "Jennifer" (old girl friend's name).

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life? While God is in control of my life...the individual who has the most influence on my life are my two sons...along with baby #3. All the decisions I make are for them.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up five people to dine with, who would you pick? First of all, let me say that I'm glad I finally got a time machine that functioned. I'm tired of always getting stuck with the broken ones!!! To answer the question I would say: (a)Jesus; (b)Martin Luther King, Jr; (c)Edgar Allan Poe (dude, he would be a trip to hang with); (d)Joey Ramone; (e)Jackie Robinson. How's that for a random group?

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be? (a)Financial security that would allow me to take Robin to all of the places she wants to travel to. (b)An opportunity to spend a day with my biological mother and father. (c)Peace in the Middle East

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid. Two things I regret my city not having: (1)A GOOD mall; (2)An On The Border restaurant. Two things people should avoid: (1)Super Wal Mart on a Saturday afternoon; (2)Rosa's on Tuesday after 6:00PM.

6. Name one event that has changed your life. Getting married to Robin.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up that you once called Robin by the wrong name.
How come she refuses to read your blog?

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Val said...

I am afraid 4c is supernatural.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home