"I asked for a car; I got a computer."

Looking for a commentary that uses big words and ponders the deeper meanings of various topics? Well...you've come to the wrong place. This blog is all about extolling the greatness of Christ, the joy of marriage, the rollercoaster ride called parenthood, the supremacy of the 1980's...and doing all of it at a fifth grade reading level!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Random Top Ten

Ten things I love about my kids:

10. They think I run really fast…even though I’m quite slow…even by Caucasian standards!
9. They still WANT to hang out with me (I know that won’t last forever!).
8. I love having an excuse to watch cartoons!
7. Jesus is very real and simple to them – I tend to make Him very complicated.
6. The words “I love you” sound so precious when they say them.
5. It’s nice to look at them and remember how I looked when I had a full head of hair!
4. They think it’s cool that you have to physically roll the windows down in my car.
3. Watching them make friends with all kinds of kids reminds me of how silly our adult bitterness and prejudices are.
2. Laughing out loud for a long time makes one really tired!
1. They give Robin and I something different than money to fight about (ha!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home